Featured post

FT in Italy 2016 - preparations

Preparation for Italy Dear Friends Last year when I went to Italy and wrote a sort of running journal, my list of people to send it to g...

Friday 19 August 2016

FT in Italy 2016 - preparations


Preparation for Italy
Dear Friends

Last year when I went to Italy and wrote a sort of running journal, my list of people to send it to got longer and longer. In the end I know I was missing people.

So this year I thought I would try a blog and see how it went. Anyone can access this, but if someone says to you that I seem to have forgotten to send to them, would you forward them to this address please?

I think it is possible for you to set up a notification service so that when I do post (erratic at best) you get an email to say so. This saves you from having to keep checking. When I know how to do it, I will tell you!

Watch this space as they say
ft

6 comments:

  1. Looking forward to getting the gen hot off the press! Dreaming of red wine and olive trees already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Re email - in the top right hand corner of this page it says 'Follow by email' so if that is what you want to do, put your email address in the window there and press submit. The rest should follow. If it doesnt, I dont know what to do!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. I look forward to hearing about your adventures in Italy this year and I will be with you and the group in spirit. <3

      Delete
  4. I think I have got the hang of this hope so and will be praying for and Fr. Andre and Fr. Murray is he there? I am going to Donegal on Monday Mother J going into hospice to let me have a break as well. But I will be able to hear how you are doing they have wifi in Ards

    ReplyDelete